Apprenticeship Initiative of the Year - CN Talent Awards
Why are apprentices thriving in your business? How is your company leading the way when it comes to taking on apprentices and equipping them with the training and tools for a long-term future in construction? What initiative did you undertake in the last year?
Entrants should provide compelling evidence of a company-wide ethos of attracting young people to long-term careers in construction by offering apprenticeships.
Judges will be looking for evidence of the commitment the apprentices have shown to their role, to their own development and the difference they have made to their employer.
Entries should be for UK schemes that took place over the 12 months prior to 22nd June 2018.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- How you set yourself apart as an employer
- A company culture that encourages on the job learning to enable apprentices to secure long-term employment
- Innovative ways companies reached out to budding apprentices
- One or more initiatives launched or considered a particular success over the 12 months prior to the 22nd June 2018.
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials