Best Place to Work (over 300 employees) Award - CN Talent Awards
This award recognises the UK construction companies most committed to providing an outstanding workplace environment for companies of over 300 employees.
Entrants will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to understanding and improving their staff satisfaction, through surveys or engagement. The best company to work for could include those with unwavering commitment to providing training opportunities for staff, attention to worker’s health and wellbeing, providing relaxed and inspirational working environments and the opportunity for staff to progress in their careers.
Entries are sought from companies who can deliver an outstanding message on staff satisfaction in the 12 months prior to 21 June 2019.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- Measures taken to support employee health, mental health and wellbeing
- A demonstrable effort to understand staff concerns
- Actions taken to improve working environments based on employee feedback
- Improvements to office environments
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials