Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year - CN Talent Awards
This award is to recognise industry-leading performance on excellence in equality, diversity and inclusion.
Entries are sought from construction businesses who are going the extra mile to recruit from a diverse background and through inclusive recruitment.
The entry should demonstrate the business’s attempts to foster a more diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees and describe how this is helping to attract and retain talent. Your initiative may be at head office and/or project delivery level, and might also be as part of a partnership, framework or joint venture. These should highlight how supply chain collaboration and integration in diversity result in a better outcome for all parties.
Entries should be for UK schemes that took place over the 12 months prior to June 2020.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
The entry should have one main proposer, but may also provide details of other relevant companies involved.
Judges will be looking for evidence of some, if not all, of the following:
- Leadership that filters down to all levels, with positive role models within the business
- Why your diversity and inclusion policies make you an employer of choice in the construction industry
- The ways the scheme contributes to employee engagement
- The ways the scheme is helping to attract and retain talent
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials. Entry deadline 19 June 2020.