Graduate of the Year - CN Talent Awards
This award is to recognise a graduate working in the construction industry who has made a tangible difference to the business in the 12 months prior to June 2020.
It could be someone who has led a particular initiative during that time, or whose day to day work has made a step-change to the business and its employees.
The winner will need to show initiative, demonstrable benefits to the business and evidence of the longer-term difference their actions have made.
The nominee must work in the construction industry within the UK.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- Initiative and innovation
- Outstanding examples of initiatives or work led by the nominee
- Evidence of long-term impact of nominee’s actions and approach
- What makes this nominee truly one of a kind
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials. Entry deadline 19 June 2020.