Health and Safety champion of the Year - CN Talent Awards
This award is to recognise an individual working in the construction industry who strives to recognise and improve their fellow colleagues and supply chain partners’ health, safety and from physical and mental to emotional and social wellbeing; in the 12 months prior to June 2020.
The nominee must work in the construction industry within the UK.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- How have you personally made a difference in your company?
- Outstanding examples of initiatives or work led by the nominee
- Evidence of long-term impact of nominee’s actions and approach
- What makes this nominee truly one of a kind
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials. Entry deadline 19 June 2020.