Health, Safety & Wellbeing Leader of the Year - CN Talent Awards
This award recognises an individual working in the construction industry who strives to improve colleagues and supply chain partners’ health, safety and wellbeing in the 12 months prior to 21 June 2019.
The nominee must work in the construction industry within the UK and we welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Entrants can nominate themselves, a colleague, a manager or a line report.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- How the nominee has made a difference
- Outstanding examples of initiatives or work led by the nominee
- Evidence of long-term impact of nominee’s actions and approach
- What makes this nominee truly one of a kind
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials