Inspire Me Award - CN Talent Awards
This award is to recognise an individual working in the construction industry who has helped to improve gender diversity or empowered women with the knowledge and confidence to advance their careers to senior positions within construction in the 12 months prior to 22 June 2018.
Construction News this year launched Inspire Me, to try and encourage and empower women to seek leadership roles in the construction industry. This award is part of the Inspire Me campaign.
The nominee must work in the UK construction industry and this award is open to men and women.
We welcome entries from all types of companies working in the construction industry.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of the following:
- Encouraging women to seek leadership roles in the construction industry
- Inspiring future female leaders and promoting the industry as being gender neutral
- How the nominee’s daily work has helped to inspire gender diversity
- What makes this nominee an inspiration
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please provide testimonials where appropriate. Nominees can be proposed by other staff members/companies on their behalf.