Sustainability Star of the Year - CN Talent Awards
This award is to recognise an individual working to make a tangible difference to the industry’s or a business approach to sustainability or carbon reduction, in the 12 months prior to June 2020.
It could be someone who has led a particular initiative during that time, or whose day to day work has made a step-change to the business.
The winner will need to show initiative and demonstrable short and long term ambition.
Entrants can nominate themselves, a colleague, a manager or a line report.
The nominee must work in the construction industry within the UK.
We welcome entries from organisations at all levels of the supply chain, including clients, engineering companies, contractors and suppliers.
Judges will particularly be looking for evidence of:
- Initiative and innovation
- Outstanding examples of initiatives or work led by the nominee
- Evidence of short and long term ambition
- What makes this nominee truly one of a kind
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award –the ‘wow’ factor
To support your entry, please feel free to provide any testimonials. Entry deadline 19 June 2020.